Drifters of Purgatory Minecraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Drifters of Purgatory crafting forums.

4 posters

What did i do?

Poll

should i be banned?

[ 1 ]
    What did i do? I_vote_lcap33%What did i do? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What did i do? I_vote_lcap67%What did i do? I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    grumblingstorm
    grumblingstorm

What did i do? Empty What did i do?

Post  grumblingstorm Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 am

hey i gt banned for 10mins for something and i dont know what, but its been like 20 or 30 mins already and i still cant get on, what did i even do so rong?
    Sad
    And i just tried again! now it just says the ban hammer has spoken! i didnt do anything! i was offline, then i came on and arfter a second i was kicked and banned! i was in my base building houses for new members! what did i do! plz tell me! PLZ!
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

What did i do? Empty Re: What did i do?

Post  Thor Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 am

grumblingstorm wrote:hey i gt banned for 10mins for something and i dont know what, but its been like 20 or 30 mins already and i still cant get on, what did i even do so rong?
    Sad
    And i just tried again! now it just says the ban hammer has spoken! i didnt do anything! i was offline, then i came on and arfter a second i was kicked and banned! i was in my base building houses for new members! what did i do! plz tell me! PLZ!

Well for a start, you do NOT make a poll about being banned. Secondly, I believe Odin banned you for advertising another server within our chat, which is a very severe breech of our rules.
    grumblingstorm
    grumblingstorm

Post  grumblingstorm Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 pm

but i didnt even start advertising and Odin said go for it or something, if u dont want me to i wont, also i didn't see that rule on the wall, just plz give me a chance! ive been on this server for ages! i dont want to just have to stop for almost advertising, plz let me back on...
    gemkiller

Post  gemkiller Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 am

He's right he has been on for a while and has made people feel a lot happier playing the server than the way it is without him.I wasn't there when grum got banned but he has been on longer than me and I started playing last summer on this server. He has also helped with a few of my projects along with many other peoples projects and I believe that it is because of these reasing he should be let back on the server.Grum is a good and smart person since this has happened to him i don't think he will do it again. afro
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

Post  Thor Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 am

unbanned
    Loki
    Loki

Post  Loki Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Now you have to fix up Family Guys Faction. People did not take good care of it...
    I helped you out by posting on old faction members doors if that have left.
    grumblingstorm
    grumblingstorm

Post  grumblingstorm Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 am

thanks thor, and thanks gem, yeah i better get to fixing the faction, some people i know will take this chance of me being banned for a bit to steal everything, im just lucky i just hide all the good stuff! Very Happy

Again Thanks all! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am