Drifters of Purgatory Minecraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Drifters of Purgatory crafting forums.

3 posters

Ban Appeal

XB_Reziqwa7_JX

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  XB_Reziqwa7_JX Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am

Dear Thor when i try to go onn the server it tells me i have apparently greifed but i enform you i did not do such thing sorry to bother you so bye.
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post  Thor Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 am

XB_Reziqwa7_JX wrote:Dear Thor when i try to go onn the server it tells me i have apparently greifed but i enform you i did not do such thing sorry to bother you so bye.

I have log block proof that you have griefed. Would you like me to post it, which would do nothing for your cause apart from confirm your permanent ban. Maybe you should admit to griefing gemkiller's lapis and stone and wait to see if you are allowed back in.
    gemkiller

Post  gemkiller Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 am

He didn't grief it it was the gold i was upset about me and him mined the lapis so we split the amount of blocks in half so to me he didn't grief and should be allowed back on the server because he did nothing wrong and please thor just have a good day.
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

Post  Thor Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 am

gemkiller wrote:He didn't grief it it was the gold i was upset about me and him mined the lapis so we split the amount of blocks in half so to me he didn't grief and should be allowed back on the server because he did nothing wrong and please thor just have a good day.

In that case you are unbanned, Rez.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content