Drifters of Purgatory Minecraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Drifters of Purgatory crafting forums.

+3
XB_Reziqwa7_JX
panteraforlife
Loki
7 posters

Should I make change how everyone plays ?

Poll

PVP (with raiding) ?

[ 4 ]
    Should I make change how everyone plays ? I_vote_lcap100%Should I make change how everyone plays ? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Should I make change how everyone plays ? I_vote_lcap0%Should I make change how everyone plays ? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Loki
    Loki

Should I make change how everyone plays ? Empty Re: Should I make change how everyone plays ?

Post  Loki Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Is there a way that we could have an area that is a safe zone ( Not spawn ) so people that don't want to join a faction can build safely?

You know me, I just like to build Smile
    panteraforlife
    panteraforlife

Should I make change how everyone plays ? Empty Re: Should I make change how everyone plays ?

Post  panteraforlife Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:13 am

Mr_Vol wrote:Is there a way that we could have an area that is a safe zone ( Not spawn ) so people that don't want to join a faction can build safely?

You know me, I just like to build Smile

Yes Im sure I can set something up, plus all mod's get there stuff protected with world guard Smile
    XB_Reziqwa7_JX

Post  XB_Reziqwa7_JX Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 am

i think it is a wonderful idea so thats means like dimound will be easyer to find affraid
    Loki
    Loki

Post  Loki Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:30 am

I also like this idea, just as long and I get my building areas and I might also try out the faction stuff later.

I'll help with the new spawn zone if you need be.
    panteraforlife
    panteraforlife

Post  panteraforlife Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:57 am

Mr_Vol wrote:I also like this idea, just as long and I get my building areas and I might also try out the faction stuff later.

I'll help with the new spawn zone if you need be.

Thanks we will need it Smile
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

Post  Thor Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 am

IF YOU DON'T VOTE, YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, SO VOTE
    BAMitsHARRY
    BAMitsHARRY

Post  BAMitsHARRY Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:45 am

I think this would be a nice touch
    some ideas Very Happy
    Maybe faction towns?
    More faction ranks like blacksmith cook hunter also faction Mods and admins?
    If people wanted we could install capes mod and make faction capes?
    Some rank ideas:
    Builder rank
    Super Mod&Admin
    Maybe faction vaults?
    Faction name ideas:
    "The Lion Hearts" (Red)
    "The Knights of the Round Table" (Blue and Gold)
    Maybe a Capture the flag mod
    Thats all Thanks for reading Very Happy
    EchoMarine
    EchoMarine

Post  EchoMarine Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 am

Well... Hide your chests then! I disagree with the Griefing Allowed rule
    panteraforlife
    panteraforlife

Post  panteraforlife Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 am

EchoMarine wrote:Well... Hide your chests then! I disagree with the Griefing Allowed rule

It's not greifing it's raiding
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

Post  Thor Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 pm

EchoMarine wrote:Well... Hide your chests then! I disagree with the Griefing Allowed rule

You should have voted for no.
    BAMitsHARRY
    BAMitsHARRY

Post  BAMitsHARRY Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 am

Looking good so far guys Very Happy
    fab650
    fab650

Post  fab650 Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 pm

I agree with this safe zone idea 100%. i was on earlier today with someone else who pretty much stalked me asking my co ordinates. i told him i just wanted to be peaceful and just build with nothing taken. what does lightning977 do. he tracks me down, tells me to give him 20 iron ingots and he'll leave. after i said no, he went and killed me. since then he stays around my building area. he destroys stuff and constantly shows up. so i would like a safe area as well so i can peacefully build without the worry of death from another player.
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

Post  Thor Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:12 pm

We are planning on having a massive secluded area that people can build in, I was also thinking about having a narrow path that goes into the wilderness which i could make into a safe zone. In other words, don't venture off the path. haha. What do y'all think of that one?
    fab650
    fab650

Post  fab650 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 am

I like it. Only thing people have to watch out for is people who push others away from the path so that they can attack them. I think a fence would take care of that problem
    Thor
    Thor
    Admin

Post  Thor Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:00 am

fab650 wrote:I like it. Only thing people have to watch out for is people who push others away from the path so that they can attack them. I think a fence would take care of that problem

that's taking it too far I think

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:14 am