Welcome to the Drifters of Purgatory crafting forums.

I don't think this is a fair gesture.

gemkiller

I don't think this is a fair gesture.

Post  gemkiller on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:03 am

I have been on the server for a while and I believe I know why I can't be on the server. When we raided the hunters i broke blocks to get in and out of buildings. i also set fire to the big building, but this all would have been avoided if they hadn't griefed my territory in the first place. Where the Hunters had made there home base was right atop of my old land and my building area thus i had been griefed in that way. When I had joined the server when I hadn't been on for about a week I found that my faction was gone and my stuff had been raided and heavily mined out in one of the rooms. So it is because of this that i griefed them because they had griefed me as well so I think that was fair. Please understand that I was upset because I had worked extremely hard at creating my territory only tofind it destroyed and my castle above the surface missing it's golden blocks.

Thor
    Admin

Re: I don't think this is a fair gesture.

Post  Thor on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 am

Granted that they had griefed your building, they have now been punished (banned). This does not, however give you the right to grief their building, especially setting fire to it. The blocks you broke to get in would have been on had there not been 17 of them broken, most of which were pointlessly destroyed anyway. Your faction was disbanded due to it having less than the required amount to stay active. If you wanted to build without the risk of damage to your structure I could have made a peaceful faction and made a closed off area. Come back in two days for a verdict.

gemkiller

Post  gemkiller on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:42 am

Thank You Thor for understanding the situation but with the griefing of my building i wanted to show them how much 81 gold ores meant to me for making my castle and finding them being used in a tunnel tube to their building. I wished to show them how much that castle had meant to me and if I am not allowed to play on the server again then I will understand my decision and find a different server to play on but u guys have been the only server I have played on since the summer and I have always enjoyed the server and the mod's and admins. Thank You for letting me come back on in 2 days for a verdict but it doesn't garuntee that I will be there because I might have something come up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:31 am